Metaphors of Ed Tech
by Martin Weller
Welcome to Athabasca University Press’s interactive reading platform. To start reading, click “Start Reading” and use the toggles to control type size and margins to suit your preferences or change to dark mode for easier reading.
Create an account to annotate, highlight, and generate citations. Post your annotations publicly or keep them private.
Feedback or questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Table of Contents
- publisherAthabasca University Press
- publisher placeAthabasca, AB, Canada
- rightsThis work is licensed under a Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0). It may be reproduced for non-commercial purposes, provided that the original author is credited.
- rights holderMartin Weller
- series titleIssues in Distance Education